- 02lbs of Brussel Sprouts, cleaned and cut in half
- 02 tablespoons of capers in brine
- 03 tablespoons of raisins
- 01 cup of thinly sliced shallots
- 02 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Add the Brussel sprouts to a bowl and drizzle them with one tablespoon of olive oil making sure they are well coated. Salt and pepper.
Spread them on a cookie sheet and place them in the over at 400 degrees and bake until they start getting some color. It should take 20 minutes or so.
While they are in the oven take a large frying pan and start by caramelizing the shallots with the tablespoon of olive oil. Keep the flame on medium and do it slowly. You do not want to burn the shallots. It should take 10 minutes.
When the Brussel sprouts are done add them to the frying pan with the capers and the raisins. Adjust the salt and pepper.